Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beautiful site this morning!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE rainbows!  I always have.  As an adult, rainbows have taken on a much deeper meaning.  As a kid, when I saw a rainbow, I was reminded of God's promise to Noah - that He would never flood the earth again.  God put a rainbow in the sky as a symbol of that promise.  As an adult, and as I have grown in my faith, I realize God's continual promise that He does and will take care of us.  He knows everything about us.  Including what we need, when we need it.  One key thing we have to do, is LET HIM.  That's hard to do most of the time.  But, I have learned over the years, that things work out so much better when we let God have control over our lives....EVERY. PART. 
This morning, as we walked out the door to leave for school, it was sprinkling.  But when I looked up, I saw an incredible sight.  I mean absolutely breath taking!  At first I only saw one side, to the south of us.  It was a double rainbow!!  You could see it stretching all the way to the sky!  Then, I saw a perfect arch in the sky and the north side of the rainbow.  Which was also double.  It was gorgeous!  I was reminded of the Lord's amazing love for us.  How much He cares for us.  And, HE ALWAYS KEEPS HIS PROMISES!  He promises to take care of you and me.  We may go through many trials in this life.  But we aren't going through them alone.  He is before us, beside us, and behind us.  Nothing takes God by surprise.  I know, with the daily trials and struggles I face, that He is in control and already has things figured out.  So why should I worry?  I simply have to trust.  

I pray you find that same peace in your life.  I pray you know the Lord as your personal Lord and Savior, so you too can have the faith to know all will be fine.  No matter what life throws your way.  No matter what trials you are going through.  He will take care of you and He knows what is best.  He's all around you - in front, behind, and beside.  Release control of Your life to the Almighty Creator, Redeemer, Friend.  He will never leave you or forsake you.  

Blessings,

CJ

1 comment: